Saturday, December 15, 2012

Reindeer Hand Garland



I Love reindeer AND I love making handprint crafts with my Little Mister. Naturally the two were destine to collide!

I traced his hand on some thin cardboard paper. I used the one and traced it 7 more times. Santa had 8 reindeer right? After I cut them out, I hot glued a red ribbon across the back. I then cut some free handed antlers from a used file folder. Little Mister glued on their noses (beads) and eyes.

Lovely. They're gracefully dancing across my mantle as we speak.
A treasure for many years to come!


Featured at:

8 comments:

  1. I love this!! I'm making one today with my little guy. Thanks for the fantastic idea.
    Liz
    http://blendingafamilyofdorks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and makes a great holiday decoration you can treasure for years! Thanks so much for sharing at SHOW-licious Craft Showcase.

    I look forward to seeing you again. :)

    Marti

    ReplyDelete
  3. They make me smile! I love crafts that include children. It's great for pumping up their creativity, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! What a wonderful decoration that will be treasured every year. My kids would love to make this. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very funny reindeer! I've never seen this done before - love it! :)

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love hand & foot print crafts, because it is a great way to show the kids how much they have grown in years to come (because you know I save them all). Your reindeer came out great, thanks so much for sharing on We Made That.

    ReplyDelete